Kwiish SA, a South African fast rising disc jockey duo, premiere new extended playlist termed Majita Monday Album. Although this body of work is concise, as it entails just four tracks. However, the songs are spectacular with unique vibe rhythms.
Furthermore, it seems, tonight made it the first time Kwiish SA would premiere their project on our top music platform. And trust the music duo, they really did justice to all the tracks on this body of work. Tonight is a good time to be alive and feel good music, coupled with the best rhythms and vibe.
Reviews & Ratings on Majita Monday Album by Kwiish SA
Specialists have conveyed the concept of this grouping and overwhelmed it. Additionally, the majority of the tracks fall into the amapiano subgenre and have an upbeat rhythm and vibe. We are also able to give this lengthy playlist four stars based on our listening meeting for this project. You’re in for a wild ride when you add these melodies to your favourite music playlist.
Stream and download Kwiish SA – Majita Monday Album Below:
1. Kwiish SA ft Nokwazi, Alie-Keyz & Mo-T – Bahlukile DOWNLOAD
2. Kwiish SA ft Eemoh & Dr Thulz – Ngeke Nibuye DOWNLOAD
3. Kwiish SA & Sam Deep ft Busi N – Sunday Morning DOWNLOAD
4. Kwiish SA & De Mthuda – 3 Step DOWNLOAD
5. Kwiish SA & Busi N ft Zwayetoven – Gospel DOWNLOAD
6. Kwiish SA & Dr Thulz ft Optimist Music & Leandra Vert – Soja Lam DOWNLOAD
7. Kwiish SA & Sam Deep – Goals DOWNLOAD
8. Kwiish SA – Mzansi Fo Sho DOWNLOAD
9. Kwiish SA & MalumNator – Shikisha DOWNLOAD