K.O Highly Anticipated Skhanda Republic; SR3 Drops This Friday:
Everywhere you go or almost every video reel or story you come across, you’ll hear ‘Sete‘. The “African opulent lovers anthem” has been breaking records and setting new ones since its release;
- 1.5 million streams on Apple Music
- Certified gold in two weeks of its release.
- YouTube audio over a million streams.
- Top 5 song on SA radio
- 1M music video views in 4 days on YouTube
You can’t deny its impact indeed. What a time for Mr Cashtime, because this is the season for Mr Swagga Of The Season! This Friday, K.O supporters/fans will be excited to know that the long-awaited album, ‘SR3’ – ‘Skhanda Republic 3’ will be released this Friday, the 16th of September. And despite ‘Sete’ being an Afropop single, the ‘SR3’ album (produced by Lunatik) will be unapologetically rap, with 95% of the content being true hip-hop and the other 5% being radio and commercially friendly songs.
The upcoming album is a 14-tracker offering with songs ‘Skhandaville (Freetyle)’ and ‘Sete’ featuring Young Stunna and Blxckie being part of it. No further information has been revealed about the tracklist and features but we are all in for a treat this Friday.
Make sure you set your reminders for this upcoming release!